
Looks like our school district wishes the school grounds to be closed night or day for Pookers.
I knew something didn't smell right last week. That "mother's instinct" was talking very loudly.
Remember I said, stay tuned.
This past Monday, I found out Pookers would not be allowed to go to preschool because "he is of Kindergarten age, and we do not believe in retention." Also Bug and Boobah cannot go to their homeschool UNLESS we decline all special services. What are you kidding me? Did you just say that? Does no one in this district know even the basics of federal law?
The person talking to me, in both cases, was representing the district administration. My oh my. They picked the wrong mommy this time. I used to teach education and inclusion in college, in this very state. Holy smokes, isn't this 2010?
Time for the cat boots I guess.
1 comment:
Please keep me posted Deanie! I really want to know what happens. We lived in Washington and also had a not-so-good experience with the schools.:( Praying you get things worked out the way that's best for your boys!!
Amy
Post a Comment