Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As we walk our path. Who hasn't stopped to look back? Then look forward? I look back over my years. No. I don't remember a time when I wasn't a salmon swimming against the current, nor like David fighting Goliath.

How many years have I've been planning, learning, researching, working? Many. I've paid my dues. Now every sweat drop, tear, and smile adds up to the gift of my todays.

Like something in the horizon that approaches you, that Tomorrow is now Today.

When I look forward butterflies fill my stomach, but I'm tickled with excitement. Is this my life? Yes it is, because there's a time for everything. This is the right time for me and it seems even… *gasp* easy! No. It hasn't been easy. But I've learned many lessons. With practice, you can make almost anything seem easy.

Most definitely. Any kind of transition and new beginning is scary. So scary. Yet, it's a step we must take.

New beginnings means something must end. So, there might be a few more tears before there are more smiles. But I keep moving forward because I know I'll thank myself in a couple months.

No comments: