Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sad and Happy......

at the same time.
This week has seen, in just ONE orphanage alone, a precious little boy go home to Father, a little girl transferred from the Baby House to the institution (where children with Ds typically survive less than 18 mos), and a third reunited with his bio family (YIPPEE).
How can my heart rejoice for the little one home with his bio family and their bravery, then at the same time feel so broken for the loss of another............. not from illness or accident but because of neglect.
I sit here looking at my 5 and know this is soooooo right. I am so very blessed.

1 comment:

Browning Family said...

Yes, I feel the same. I feel a nagging deep within on doing more. But what? Move there? Start our own mission work there? OHHHH ... don't tempt us. Serious...