

he's is attempting to drink. WE ARE SMILING!
The time frame, that is when he officially became my precious son.
For those of you whom don't know...
Pookers used to have silent aspiration. In the orphanage, baby tea was, Literally, poured down him. He has outgrown this problem but the fear of liquids has remained. Slowly but steadily (at a tortoise pace) he has made it here. I just can't help but cry with joy and Praise.
1 comment:
Beautiful.
So going to need your help when I get Matthew and Ivanna home!!!
I am getting nervous. Really, really nervous.
Also, I so want to get together. I still have that silly door prize from the Megarama Day for your little one. Well, it's not silly - it's actually really cool.
Hmmmm ... one of these days? But, if we wait too long - we will be gone to get the babies. Then I am sure I will have to stay within the house after we get home for some time.
Email me...
Give those sweet ... sweet ... sweet ... boys kisses from all of us here. I know it sounds crazy, but we love them.
Charrissa
Post a Comment